Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Begining cont.

January 3rd, 2010~
Sky Harbor Airport once again. As he sits across from me clenching his coffee, i cant help but smile. This man, once a goofball security guard, is my honest to God hero. I felt like a VCR, rewinding till you hit an important part in the movie. PAUSE: found it. Just what I was looking for. 5 pm, May 2Nd 2009. Aiden's birth. He whispered to me, " I will live everyday, making the next day better. Thank you for being you, and doing this. you are so strong and beautiful. i love you." Fast Forward...this moment. His flight is called to board. He hugs everyone. My dad, mom, brother. Jayme & Aiden. Then me. I wouldn't let go. " WE will live everyday, making the next day better. Thank you for being you, and doing this. You are so strong and wonderful. i love you."

1 comment: